Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Are You Ready For 2010

While in New York last week on a family vacation I was thinking of the upcoming year. After some careful thought we decided to create a blog for 2010 that offers advice for all kinds of ways to get ahead financially and really make 2010 a great year.

These last several years I've really learned a lot about ways you can invest, get tax breaks, accounting, insurance, and others tid bits that could help others. Then I thought... I bet my family and friends have learned a thing or to over the years also. I would love to learn from each of them as well.

This blog will be devoted to sharing what we know in our circle of influence, family and friends to become better prepared financially. (Perhaps a lot of boring stuff for our younger generation.)

We have a lot of youth in our family's that could benefit from articles, letters, and emails on how they could be better prepared then I was. Our hopes is that while we learn from each other we make 2010 a Great Year as we usher in the new decade.

January always starts off with getting ready to file your taxes. We hope to post some tips on preparing taxes, setting some financial goals, medical insurance, life insurance, retirement planning and other items that could help us pinch a penny.

No comments: